Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Day With New Wordpress Theme

Last three days ago, I was able to finish my last SEO contest in third position. Although it’s not an extra ordinary achievement, yet I can’t pretend that I’m so happy with that. Thus, during two days, I took a break just to give my brain freshness. For what? If there is no delay, there will be announced new SEO contest oganized by PJ forum again. And of course, I am still interested to take a part inside because the prize and the rules for the next competition are more interesting than the previous one which allowed anyone to use the targeted key phrase in the main domain name. According to its moderator, the next one won’t let this happen again.

Anyway, since it’s still a happy day for me, now I am trying to change my blog theme with new wordpress theme. Although it’s not a newest version, yet I love it so much considering that I have tried in my dummy blog for a couple of time. Beside, now my free blog is gone again, that’s why I prefer to use this Glossy them in this blog instead of ignore it at all. However, I don’t know whether it passes W3 school rules because a few moment ago, I edited to ensure that all pages are SEO friendly for search engine robots. Yet, that’s not the important one. I can still make any changing later on.

Well, this is still in trial use, if you found some errors here, please let me know it. For the last words, I hope you will also have a happy day with something like this new wordpress theme or whatever… Bye.. happy holiday and have a nice weekend.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Happy Day With New Wordpress Theme"

 
seo Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template