Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Missing Link was in Warnet Gaston

I talked to Semalem chum in Yogyakarta. Chum is very close to the winding journey through my life in the internet business. Ngeteh KETIWI laughing at the shop while the pitcher berhotspot ria in the shop Wanto (iki skipper skipper Gaston ... I used to). In Yogyakarta friends who live in surrounding areas Park students, Wirosaban or generally in the south of Yogyakarta with the cafe must have known this "Gaston". His name is taken from a comic character.

Sampe cafe is now surviving and 8-year-old, along with my 8-year career in business online. I used to know Gaston actually, because I like the passengers slept on the shop next to Gaston. Ora clear pokokne time ... hehehe ... ... and luntang putrid ajah dream, not a computer ajah mo let alone eat. SSttstttt .. Ngajak Wanto finally I eat often and finally I was told bantuin Gaston;) at that time I only ask in pay "Eat it!" Because I need that time just to eat! There is not another (so touched by his own .... how come I used to live like that ... .. but at that time Indonesia did not the food crisis).

I watch the afternoon cafe, night ngepel and closed shop. Hours 7 am ... I jalanin routine almost 1.5 years. Toys for my monthly pay per lead, affiliate and other online earnings (beginning of 2000 was the year I had the toy), but my desire is as great netpreuner. Marketbiz as the idea was born the idea of the concept of internet marketing consultants. SEO I choose because I Love it ...;)

Why SEO? My shadow, lots of people like me hard and control the business but it's hard not to marketing. At that time I was fully aware om ma mbah google yahoo will their business revolution. I knew them since they stood;) and believe in the vision and mission of their business is very large.

Praise in such conditions I still have the idealism (not say surprised me temen temen this big dreamer). Marketbiz born and mempinyai vision down to earth ... kalo gak percaya please see the event indonesiabootcamp. See ... said Mr. Kadek

So ... Missing link did exist in Warnet Gaston. SEO lab my place, and special thanks to Wanto, Joseph, Mbak Endah, Agus Budi (UII law professor slang) and tongkrongan friends Gaston (ning ndi wae dab kowe knock ... kok ra). Bosen so demonstrators on the street demonstrators in the internet eventually, but there is a solution ... hehehhee ....

For that read this posting, for which still newbie should never be discouraged. Rest assured with these words "What did you do today, will affect the next 5 years in your life".

All of this is the process, businesses must have ideals. Without it you will never be consistent and will never progress.

Gaston was a small cafe and the usual ajah ... but the aura of hard work as an online business user so thick.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Missing Link was in Warnet Gaston"

 
seo Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template